Lamb is one of the meats I eat and enjoy the absolute most. Lamb is the meat of the domestic sheep. This red meat is so much richer in iron than white meat such as chicken or fish. Lamb is mainly composed of protein but can also have traces of fat in it. This recipe is amazing if you just want to treat yourself to a fancy meal, this meal is so easy to do and it would really make your day great!
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. Fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. Fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. Cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 lamb chops
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade add the garlic rosemary, thyme, pepper, and salt. Pulse until combined. Pour in olive oil and pulse until you’ve created a paste. Rub the paste on both sides of than chops and let them marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator
- Remove from the refrigerator and allow for the chops to come down to room temperature
- Heat a grill pan or bring grill to high heat until smoking, ad chops and sear for about 2 minutes. Flip the chops over and cook for another three minutes for medium rare and 3 ½ for medium.