This salad has a light sweet taste and includes fresh mango, avocado and a simple home-made poppy seed dressing. It’s great for when you want a light but healthy lunch that keeps you satisfied and full.
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cup of diced mango
- 1 avocado, diced (or you can double this to 2 avocados!)
- 4 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced walnuts, toasted
- half a small red onion, thinly sliced
- Poppy seed dressing (recipe below)
Poppy Seed Dressing Ingredients
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (or any oil, such as olive oil)
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- pinch of ground dry mustard (optional)
- salt and pepper
- Toss all ingredients together with your desired amount of dressing until combined. Serve immediately.
- Whisk all ingredients together until properly combined.